Returning Chromebooks, iPads and WiFi Hotspots
Each June, we must collect all district-issued Chromebooks, iPads and WiFi hotspots for inventory and maintenance. Consequently all devices will be disabled on June 25 at 12:00 PM.
- NOTE: Students in Summer Academy and ESY may continue to use their devices until August 20.
This year, you will be able to drive up to the High School Entrance to return the devices.
Families that need their district issued devices until the last day of class can return theirs on the following dates:
- Thursday June 24 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Friday June 25 7:30-11:30 AM and 1:00-3:00 PM
- Monday June 28 7:30-11:30 AM and 1:00-3:00 PM
- Tuesday June 29 7:30-11:30 AM and 1:00-3:00 PM
- Wednesday June 30 7:30-11:30 AM and 1:00-3:00 PM
Those that need or wish to return devices earlier can do so on:
- Tuesday June 22 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Wednesday June 23 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
Due to the large volume of returns, please schedule your drop-off date and time here.
- Chromebook/iPad/Hotspot as appropriate, fully charged please!
- Charger(s) and power cord(s)
Fees for Missing or Damaged Equipment
If your Chromebook or iPad is damaged, you will be invoiced by email in July after it has been inspected. Fees for damaged and unreturned items include:
- Accidental damage deductible: $20 for 1st incident / $40 for 2nd incident.
- Damaged or missing charger: $25 for replacement.
- Vandalized Chromebook or iPad: cost of repair.
- Device returned after June 30 - $20 Late Fee
- Device not returned by July 9, 2021: - $330 for a replacement.
Please: Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.