Return District Property / Collect Personal Property
Two days have been set aside for seniors to return their Chromebooks, chargers and other district property, and to collect locker contents:
June 19 and June 22 8:00-10:20 AM and 12:20-3:00 PM
Please follow this link: bit.ly/sboe-return2 to select from the available slots and click on the button to sign up. The number of visits accepted in a time slot is limited for your safety and to minimize your wait time.
Four days have been set aside for students to return their Chromebooks and chargers and to collect locker contents and yearbooks:
June 23 - June 26 8:00-11:00 AM and 12:00-3:00 PM
Please follow this link: bit.ly/sboe-return1 to select from the available slots and click on the button to sign up. The number of visits accepted in a time slot is limited for your safety and to minimize your wait time.
- Fully charged Chromebook
- Charger and power cord
Fees for Missing or Damaged District Property
- Chromebook accidental damage deductible: $20 for 1st incident / $40 for 2nd incident.
- Damaged or missing charger: $25 for replacement.
- Chromebook not returned by June 26: - $330 for a replacement.
- Bring your Chromebook and charger to the table. You will be asked for your student ID number (lunch PIN) and name and to place everything in a plastic bag.
- Once your Chromebook is checked in, you will be emailed a receipt and will be directed to move on to the pick-up area at the rear of the Blue Gym.
- Walk to the open door to receive your locker contents and/or yearbook.